375g porridge oats
25g desiccated coconut
400g set Greek yoghurt
200 ml water (approximately)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup nuts/seeds ground
1 tbsp chopped Dillisk
1 dstspn Seaweed seasoning
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine oats, desiccated coconut and yogurt.
- Add water, baking soda, baking powder and nuts/seeds.
- Add seaweeds.
- Combine everything together. Mixture should be quiet wet.
- Roll into bitesize balls and place into small bun tin.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes.
- This can also be made into a loaf by placing the mixture into a loaf tin and baking for 45 minutes.
- Scones can be frozen for up to one month and used as required.