- Improves soil structure and fertility.
- Provides longer-lasting fruit and vegetables, and brighter flowers.
- Promotes early flowering and stimulates grass, root, and leaf growth.
- Prevents against environmental stresses, fungal infections, and pests.
- Organic product.
Our seaweed fertilzer mix of is Organic and Hand Harvested in the pristine waters off the Wild Atlantic Way on the west coast of Ireland. It is the perfect, high quality seaweed to be; added/worked into the soil before planting, on top of the soil or added to compost due to its abundance in minerals ,such as Magnesium ,Boran , Calcium and Potash as well as being rich in trace elements and amino acids, It encourages;
- Rapid growth
- Improves soil structure and fertility
- Provides longer lasting fruit and vegetables, and brighter flowers,
- Stimulates grass, root and leaf growth
- Promotes early flowering and higher sugar content in fruit.
- Protects against environmental stresses, fungal infections and pests whilst nourishing plants on a cellular level and delaying ageing.
Delivery is free for all orders over €60 to Ireland.
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 4 business days in Ireland, 3 to 5 in UK. If you have not received your products, feel free to contact us using our contact page.
NOTE: We are currently experiencing a high volume of orders , we endeavour to deliver in 2- 5 working days but please allow extra time for delivery.
We ship to the USA & Rest of World in 3 - 5 Days
You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Every single product we make is hand harvested near Lettermullen, a beautiful windswept Island off the West Coast of Ireland. For generations, our family have been hand harvesting Kelp and Seaweed off the Connemara Coast.
Our mission is to provide hand harvested, sustainable, kelp and seaweed products for human consumption through health supplements and edible products. Having a positive impact on our community and our environment is at the core of all that we do.