375g of almond Butter
175ml of Maple Syrup
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
50g of Cacao Powder
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
Heaped teaspoon of Connemara Seaweed Seasoning
1 tablespoon of Chopped Dillisk
75g Dark Chocolate Chips
- Combine Almond Butter and Maple Syrup.
- Add in the eggs and Vanilla and mix until combined
- Add in the Cacao Powder, Baking Powder and Seaweed Seasoning. Mix thoroughly.
- Mix in chopped Seaweed and Chocolate Chips
- Line a baking tin with parchment paper and pour in the thick glossy mixture.
- Bake at 180 ° for about 25 minutes. If you prefer it to be fudgy and sticky, take out after about 23 minutes. Leave to cool for about 10 minutes before slicing.