July 13, 2020
1 tsp coconut oil for greasing
145g raw unsalted almonds
130g pumpkin seeds
160g buckwheat flour
85g whole flaxseeds
70g sunflower seeds
3 heaped tbs psyllium husk powder
2 tbs chia seeds
1tsp seaweed seasoning
Handfull dillisk snipped finely
500ml cold water
- Pre heat oven 190 C
- Blend almonds and pumpkin seeds in a food processor or blender till a fine flour forms.
- Place this flour into a large bowl and combine with all other ingredients except water.
- Once combined add cold water and leave for 1 hour.
- Once dough is really firm transfer to greased loaf tin and press down well with back of a spoon.
- Bake for 40 -50 mins in pre heated oven 190 C a knife should come out without any mixture sticking to it.
This bread can be kept in fridge for 3 days in a sealed container or sliced and frozen.
Recipe Adapted from Rosanna Davison’s Omega 3 super bread.